If you are wondering what I do all day, glance at the picture to the right and be enlightened. I do homework all day at school, and sadly at home too. Yes, my life is unfortunately that boring. We still have no friends here; we are not sure if it is because we are antisocial or if people just think we are weird. Probably a bit of both.This week is going to be a big week for me at school. I have my first two clients coming in on Tuesday, and I begin my research for my assistantship. Life is only going to become busier.
Cylynn has her first day of work tomorrow. She is a little nervous, I don't know why. She is going to do great. She has a job for Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) doing mass spectrometry. If you want to know what that means don't ask me cause I have no idea. We are excited. It will be a great job as it is in her field of bioengineering and the benefits are wonderful. The job is a wonderful blessing for us; she is going to be making some buco bucks. She's my sugar mama.
This week's big news is a trip to the Nauvoo Temple. On Friday we drove to Illinois to the temple. We were assigned to be part of the cleaning crew that night. We made it down in time to be part of the final endowment session, and then helped clean afterwards. It is wonderful to be this close to so much of the church history and to have the Nauvoo temple as our temple. It was special being inside that temple and imagining all the sacrifices of those early saints.Enjoy the crooked picture of the temple and the Joseph and Hyrum statues. Remember to pray for Cylynn as she starts her new job and for me as I see my first clients. We will let you know how it goes.



No comments:
Post a Comment