Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Go West Young Man

Our latest vacation consisted of lots of driving, a little bit of family and tons of fun. I learned a couple of things while we were gone.

1. The drive from Iowa to Wyoming is not fun! We've made the drive three times now and it seems like each time I learn the same thing, 16 hours in the car is not fun.


2. Spoiling nieces and nephews is awesome because you don't have to deal with their tantrums later.


3. Family really is the most important thing in my life.



Unfortunately we didn't take a picture with my entire family and so you get a picture of Sterling and I with some of our nieces and nephews. Sometimes you just don't think of the family picture thing until it's too late.

Anyway, we spent time in Wyoming, Montana and Arizona. We attended baseball games, county fairs, we went horseback riding, we went to a play and so many more things. I can hardly wait to tell the stories of our fun and post the pictures.

Stay posted, there is more to come.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

man, so that's where you guys have been! Its been a LONG time since I saw either of you it seems like.
Good job posting!

Hollie said...

hey! I can't wait either!!