Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tubby Time

No matter what kind of madness is prevailing in our house, I can always count on bath time to be one of rest and relaxation for all of us. Since the boys have their oxygen on all of the time, I decided that it is okay for it to be removed while they are in the bathtub. Perhaps this is not approved by the doctors but to that I say, "How would you like to have that thing in your nose all day every day?"

So here we are, the first pictures (I think) of the boys without anything obstructing the cuteness of their faces!
Makaio
Kekoa
Kekoa has snatched the title for heaviest baby right out of Makaio's hands without any of us suspecting it. This week Kekoa is a whopping 9 lbs 15 oz and Makaio is 9 lbs 8 oz. Although they both continue to grow, Makaio is growing longer and leaner and Kekoa just keeps packin' on the pounds (as if you couldn't tell by simply looking at the pictures).

6 comments:

Julie Rowse said...

They are SO cute, Cylynn! I hope you guys are doing well.

Tawnya said...

I just can't believe them! They are such miracles!! And so cute!

Erin-lou said...

Oh my chubby goodness, they are so cute. When will they be O2 free?

Anonymous said...

I love their chubby little faces. so adorable!

The Sheffield's said...

They wil be O2 free probably sometime around April or May next year. It will still be a while, but we will just have to deal with that.

Heidi Miller said...

Yeah, Kekoa is definitely the chubbalub of the two. THey are both so darling!