As you all may remember, the boys started smiling some time ago. I was able to get a picture of Makaio but Kekoa has managed to successfully avoid a smiling picture until today! I was trying to take a picture of Kekoa's outfit because it seems like I call my mother every single day with another question. Perhaps Kekoa thinks my lack of motherly knowledge is funny or it also could have been the fact that I was willing to act all crazy just to capture a smile. Unless he decides to start talking we will never know.
2 comments:
love, love, love it!!! So stinkin cute!! Love the shirt too! You have such a good resource in calling your sweet mama for instructions~!!~
i love reading about your boys. they're so darn cute! i love this smile!! Sounds like being a mom is fun... sometimes I think I'd like to try it out sooner than later.
Post a Comment