I remember when I was growing up that the expectation was to listen when the prophet spoke. Since today is the first experience that the boys are having with general conference, they too were expected to listen as President Monson spoke to us. Here they are being as attentive as 10 month old boys can be.
They did manage to sit still until President Monson finished and then they went crazy. I think a big part of the problem was that it was time to eat and sitting still when you are hungry is very very hard!
4 comments:
What handsome boys, and so attentive to the prophet. I am impressed!
They are SO cute!!
man it seems like i just miss a couple weekends of blog reading but then apparently it's been months and your boys are so BIG! and adorable!! it's good to know they're being raised right - listening to the prophet and chewing with their mouths closed - very important things.
I also love that you combed their hair to listen to the prophet ;) Their dark eyes just steal your heart! I can't wait till our play date this summer!
Post a Comment