
This past Sunday, thanks to the
Skype folk, the boys were able to see their Great Grandma
Bina. She is 96 years old and up until Sunday she had only seen the boys in pictures. My dad and I decided that we would give it a try and see how my grandma liked it. I think she liked seeing the boys scooting around, hitting each other, babbling and just being themselves. Even though the twins don't really know what they are supposed to be looking at or doing when we
Skype I think it is always fun for those who get to see them.
I'm sure that my grandma loved seeing the babies but the best part about it for me was seeing her sweet face again. I am so excited to go home this summer and hug her and kiss her sweet face and let her know how much I love her. I hope that the boys will be able to feel what a special woman she is just by being in her presence. Come on June 29th!
No comments:
Post a Comment