You crack me up Cylynn. Sure do miss you guys....and I can hardly believe it was an entire year ago that these boys were so tiny and just clinging to life. What a miracle.
Cylynn!! Do you know that you should not pinch your babies? This is adorable by the way. I am so glad they are big and healthy and giving you an earfull.
Dearest Erin! Of course I know that you shouldn't pinch your children. They didn't like getting old and wrinkled and they especially didn't like the idea of immunizations today. You should have seen them crying then!
AWE!! those poor little guys. This made me laugh. your posts always make me laugh, if you haven't noticed... i think i write that in my comment every time. They're so cute even when they're crying.
6 comments:
You crack me up Cylynn. Sure do miss you guys....and I can hardly believe it was an entire year ago that these boys were so tiny and just clinging to life. What a miracle.
this is an awesome photo! are you sure it wasn't just the photos that made them so happy? Hope the day was in reality much better for you all.
Cylynn!! Do you know that you should not pinch your babies? This is adorable by the way. I am so glad they are big and healthy and giving you an earfull.
Hope you guys had a great day with the boys! They are looking amazing!
Dearest Erin! Of course I know that you shouldn't pinch your children. They didn't like getting old and wrinkled and they especially didn't like the idea of immunizations today. You should have seen them crying then!
AWE!! those poor little guys. This made me laugh. your posts always make me laugh, if you haven't noticed... i think i write that in my comment every time. They're so cute even when they're crying.
Post a Comment