So buying dress clothes for babies is not easy. It seems like a majority of the dress clothes are for children that are older and larger than the twins. Therefore I usually dress them in shorts and a polo shirt for church.
You may or may not know this about me but one of my pet peeves is when people dress like they are going to the beach when they are actually going to church. So when a member of the bishopric recently told me that our children are so cute and that they always look like they are going to the beach with their clothes and spikey hair, I had to make a change!
The boys' hair was instantly buzzed and now they are sporting things like this to church.
Luckily my mother purchased these outfits about three months ago so we had them to fall back on. Now what to do for next week? I guess they can just alternate outfits until we have enough money to buy different ones. Dang you graduate student salary!


5 comments:
My boys wear the same exact outfit to church each week. Try the Children's Place. I always have success there for pants. Old Navy is great too.
p.s. they look cute with their haircuts!
They are so cute.
Alex wears the same thing to church every Sunday. The color of his shirt might be different but that's about it. Boys don't need as much diversity in their church clothes as girls. (at least I don't think so) They look adorable!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates the beach to church look. I 2nd Julie with the Children's place. my boys do tend to wear the exact same thing to church each week too. They are adorable!
Oh my gosh they look so big. They grow so fast. They are darling. Tell the sunbeams girls to watch out.
Post a Comment