So we recently had family pictures taken by a very talented photographer and I wanted to share some of our favorites with you all. If you are on FB then you have seen them already and if not, feel free to browse it up!
It was so much fun to have the pictures taken and we are already trying to figure out how we can decorate our home with all of the boys' cuteness.






6 comments:
Oh my gosh Cylynn--you cut your hair and it looks so cute!
And speaking of cute...those boys are adorable.
Your boys are so adorable! You all look great. Love the pictures!
They are fantastic!! I love them! (and i love your hair!)
I LOVE your hair!! Such a CUTE family!!
So precious, and I see a lot of Cylynn in the boys. I am sure if they are anything like their mama you will have your hands full.
Wow!You cute your hair. It looks awesome! I love it! Your boys are so adorable and Sterling still looks as handsome as ever. I love family pictures!
Post a Comment