Makaio's first words: Thank you.
Kekoa's first word: Yay!
Perhaps I should be reinforcing the "mommy" and "daddy" more than manners and excitement. No matter what the first words are, they are still exciting.
"Yay" for the boys and "Thank you" for reading!
4 comments:
wahoo, first words!
CUTE!
Hey, President Monson said this evening during the first presidency devotional that the two most important words in the history of man are "Thank You!"
So Makaio's first words were the two most important ones ever!
That's awesome! Blake and Caden said Dada and Ball first. Mama was like 10th or 11th...
I love reading your posts!!! You make me laugh like crazy. Keep fighting the good Mom Fight, cleaning up poop and smashing bugs. I hate to break it to you, but that won't be the messiest poop you clean in your life. I hear kids use it as finger paint when they get older ;) Haha!
Post a Comment