Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sew What?

So here is the quilt in it's almost complete stage. I have one more border to sew on and then the top will be finished. Then off to the quilter it goes and hopefully returns to me more beautiful than when I sent it.

I have had so much fun making this quilt and I am so excited for my next project. Who would have known that making a tie for each of the boys would help me realize that I have a "crafty" hobby that may just become a talent?

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

It looks so beautiful! I LOVE the colors! It is for sure a talent, not just maybe!

Jared & Tristan said...

It looks fantastic! Great job!

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

That is so pretty, Cylynn! I love it! You sure did a good job.

The Tidwell Blog said...

Sooo beautiful Cy! I love it! You didn't have to do that for me!:) haha. JK. I know it's not for me, but a girl can dream right? Love you sis!