A few weeks ago I walked into the boys' bedroom, after they had gone completely quiet, and this is what I found.
I guess this is my own fault since I let them rip up all the junk mail that they would like. However what I don't know is how they got the scriptures down since they were on the top of the chest of drawers and the only thing they could have used was the ottoman. Anyway, what I do know is that we are now missing 10 pages and I guess we'll just have to skip over that part when we get there.
The very next day I found them "tearin' it up again" in the bathroom and loving every minute of it. I might be a bad mother but I left the toilet paper down for a few days for them to enjoy because if I can help it something like this will never happen again.
I love how Makaio's face shows the pure enjoyment of the moment while Kekoa's says, "Oh no, we got caught!"
4 comments:
love their faces!
So funny! Makaio's face is awesome!
lol. they're so cute! and you're so nice to leave them mess for them to play in for a while.
Ha ha ha! That's just like Hailey but you've got two of 'em at once!!!
Post a Comment