Sunday, February 5, 2012

It Only Took One Month

for me to finish my quilt top. I am going to try and package it up and send it off to be quilted sometime this week. There are a couple of things that I really dislike about it but since it is my first quilt ever I can't be too disappointed. Here is the finished product for any that care. The main difference from the last post is that I added a final border.


What should I make next? What have you made? What do you enjoy making? I have enough fabric to make three other quilts but I am up for suggestions!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

You should make more quilts! It is so beautiful! I love it!

Salcido Family said...

That's gorgeous!!

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

It's so pretty, Cylynn! It looks so perfect! I've been on a sewing kick lately, too. My trunk with fabric has been overloaded with jeans/trousers to cut up, so I've been trying to use stuff up. I made a quilt with a bunch of scraps and then wanted to make something else. My grandma makes place mats for the table...kind of like little quilts but no batting. I made some with some pot holders to match for something recently and really enjoyed it. I also made a couple of aprons for gifts and that was fun. I was checking for ideas about quilted rugs and I thought maybe I'd try that. I'll bet anything you make will be beautiful. That's a kind of girly quilt for two little boys, though, isn't it?

jordan and tyrell said...

that is really pretty. and you should make my boys some ties!