We went on vacation at the end of May and though we loved seeing family and being a part of Shauna and Britton's wedding, our vacation was just okay. Perhaps it is hard to remember the good times when most of our memories regarding our vacation are foiled with thoughts of vomit and diarrhea and sleepless nights and clingy children and very little fun for everyone involved.
This is a picture of Makaio snuggling his stuffed animal while trying to get some sleep. There was no way he was going to let go of monkey, not even while he was sleeping.
Most of our other pictures weren't taken by us but by my sister-in-law Katie who wasn't dealing with super sick children. Thanks Katie for being on top of things and remembering your camera! We love you!
You can tell that Kekoa isn't feeling that great but he still went to the water park so that we could spend time with family. I think he was a little sad that he couldn't play in the water but mostly he was content to sit by me and jut relax.
These pictures of Makaio were taken a day or two before he came down with whatever was ailing Kekoa.
And lastly, I think Sterling had just as much fun as Makaio did at the park or maybe his face just makes me think that he did!

1 comment:
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's vacations consist of sickness and clinging children. I guess it makes being home exciting.
Post a Comment