In the last post I talked about how Makaio has started to imitate things that we do and how much I love it. Since then I have been really sad that I couldn't think of anything that Kekoa does to mimic us. That was until the other day when I heard him proudly declaring "glasses" over and over again. When I looked at him I found him sporting a pair of Mr. Potato Head's glasses just so he could be like me! That really made me happy that he wants to be like me but little does he know that wearing glasses isn't really all that glamorous. For know I will just let him enjoy the glasses because I enjoy looking at him while he wears them all around the house.

3 comments:
I love when they do this. It actually makes them look older! He is so cute.
nice. yeah, glasses are way cool, until you HAVE to wear them.
Hey, I sent you an email the other day. Do you still check your yahoo address?
Post a Comment