Finally Christmas Eve came and in order to help them understand what we had been talking about the entire month, we let them help us put parts of the Nativity up on the wall while we told the story. It was hard not to fix the placement of each of the pieces but in the end it is the story of Jesus' birth that matters more than how our manger scene looked.
After we told the story of our Savior's birth we put the presents under the tree and this added a lot of excitement to their little lives. It seemed like Kekoa couldn't fall asleep after that and spent a lot of time running around his room screaming with pure joy.
After we were asleep (the boys and I), Sterling put a few things, by their shoes, outside of their bedroom door for the morning. I woke up to a bag of peanut M&M's by my shoes and Sterling had a few Rittersport bars by his.
I couldn't get far enough away from the goods and I don't have that handy panorama thing on my camera so here are the gifts in two separate pictures.
1 comment:
What a cute Christmas Eve. It is so fun to have Christmas with kids old enough to get it. I love this time of year!
Post a Comment