When my mother first arrived I decided that I wanted her to potty-train the boys so that I wouldn't have three children in diapers. The first day went well because it was all brand new and fun. Having a baseball toilet seat was awesome. Day two was great because they got new "big boy" underwear. Day three was a disaster and we decided to stop because it didn't seem like they were ready. What do you think?
This was their own idea. In fact they kept calling them hats and putting them on their heads. Just today we pulled them out again and back on their heads they went.
I guess we'll try again in a few months when there aren't so many changes going on in our lives. Hopefully we will have more success even if the professional potty-trainer is no longer here. Maybe it is a good thing that I will have to do it on my own. I am getting sick just thinking of having to change messy underwear.
No comments:
Post a Comment