So if any of you view(ed) this blog on a regular basis, I am sure you have been discouraged from doing so at this point. Not because I don't post anything really interesting but because I simply do not post.
I have decided, again, that I am going to try and do a better job of updating our blog so that people know what is happening in our lives. Perhaps I have said this before, but my biggest problem is that I feel like posting without pictures is boring. At this point my problems are compounding because I also don't really like to take pictures. Given the previously stated circumstances the end result can only be failure.
When we first decided to set up a blog I thought I would be amazing at it. I just assumed that I would be as good at blogging as I am at most other things. Well I wasn't far off on that assumption because as with most other aspects of my life I am only mediocre. I must have been delusional the day I decided to make a family blog and thought I would be a diligent at posting.
The only thing I can do at this point is to do things that are interesting enough to post, carry the camera wherever we go and do my best to post at least once a week, perhaps on my days off.
1 comment:
I am excited about your renewed commitment and look forward to upcoming posts.
Post a Comment