The preparations for the week vacation started with a detailed plan of our dining. I compiled a list of restaurants where we would be dining for the week. I planned the week around our dining experiences as that did seem like the most important aspect of the trip.
We ate at some amazing restaurants and when we weren't eating we were enjoying all that Chicago has to offer. We walked around Millenium Park and attended the Adler Planetarium, the Science and Industry Museum, the Thanksgiving Day Parade, the Christkind Market and of course the best of all, Wicked.
3 comments:
Thanks for the update, finally. Love you!
This is you fellow former ASU football game attending Shumway! I found your blog on Karen's. Next time you come to Chicago you have to tell me since I live here right now...well, in the suburbs at least.
This is why I love you, planning a trip around food. Now you're speaking my language!
Post a Comment