With 1/4 of our family living in Minnesota and 3/4 of our family here in Iowa things have been little hectic. It seems like we can never get all of us together in the same room. Don't you worry though, one very determined nurse made one of our dreams come true 81 days after the boys were born! It was so wonderful to have both boys together again.
The last time we were all together before the boys were born! All of the boxes were packed for the big move but the twins had different plans.
All four of us together again. It only took 81 days after their birth for it to happen!
Dad seems to be a natural at holding both of them.
Mom's first attempt at juggling both boys.
10 comments:
Congrats! 81 days. Wow! You both look like naturals. Those boys are SO lucky.
This just made me smile BIG! Yay for you guys!
That's really neat! I notice that you're wearing the same hat and shirt in pre- and post-birth pictures...is that poetic or coincidence? I'm so happy for you, either way. (Really, about the boys, not the shirt...)
How awesome!!! Thats got to be such an amazing experience. Keep growing boys keep growing!!
oh, I love it! What a happy little family! I cant wait until they are yours, all the time!
That is so great you guys. Congratulations! What cuties!
Erin,
It is neither poetic nor coincidence! I am living out of a suitcase so my clothing options are limited and so this is an outfit that I wear very very often. Someday when we are all together in Minnesota and I have my closet at my disposal, perhaps I won't look the same in so many pictures! Thanks for noticing, what are you, the fashion police???
Love the pregnancy shot! The boys are getting bigger. :)
SO exciting Cylynn! Hopefully you'll be here soon.
Wee-ooh-wee-ooh-wee-ooh! (That's my siren.)
I just wanted to notice if you were being artsy. Try being artsy and I'll notice it.
Post a Comment