This picture is so adorable. I cannot believe how big they are getting. We miss you guys.
That is the cutest picture. I love those pictures that look like they were taken in 1979 and I'm not being sarcastic.
Why 1979? What are you even talking about. Please explain yourself Erin!
The red stripes and the brown bell bottom pants. 1979, take me back. It was sweet then and it's sweet now.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This picture is so adorable. I cannot believe how big they are getting. We miss you guys.
That is the cutest picture. I love those pictures that look like they were taken in 1979 and I'm not being sarcastic.
Why 1979? What are you even talking about. Please explain yourself Erin!
The red stripes and the brown bell bottom pants. 1979, take me back. It was sweet then and it's sweet now.
Post a Comment