Thursday, November 11, 2010

It is so amazing to look at the boys and think that they are so huge (especially compared to where they were at birth) and then immediately following the thought of how big they are I think that they are so small. If I think of them as five months old, they are tiny but if I considered them as two months old, they are right on track.

They have really started to interact with me as when I talk to them. I love waking up to them crying in the morning because I know that as soon as I pick them up and start talking to them, I WILL get a smile. I generally try to capture the smiles with the camera or video camera but by that time their patience is gone and they only have one agenda...eating. Perhaps I should try a different tactic and feed them before I go sticking electronics in their face and talking in that dorky baby voice!

Anyway, here are some pictures and stats for the boys. Enjoy.

Real Age: 5 months 10 days
Adjusted Age: 2 months 1 day

Makaio

Weight: 10 lbs 9 oz
Height: 24 inches
Seasoned Skills: eating, sleeping, squirming, urinating and defecating
Newly Acquired Skills: smiling, cooing and slicking his hair back for the ladies


Kekoa

Weight: 10 lbs 12 oz
Height: 21 inches
Seasoned Talents: eating, sleeping, grunting, urinating and defecating
Newly Acquired Talents: smiling, smiling while crying and melting hearts with his dimples

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

They are getting so big! I just can't get over how cute they are!!!

Emily said...

How fun! You are amazing... I know you don't feel that way because with twins it's so easy to think of all the things you're NOT able to do! But your boys are smiling at you, you love being a mom, and they are little chunkers! That is all I need to know to say "brava! cara mia, BRAVA!"