Makaio: "Hey Mommy, I think when I grow up I will be a basketball player like Michael Jordan. I already have the tongue thing down!"
2 comments:
Catherine A.
said...
In my efforts to contact everyone who was in Eric's ward during the time he was bishop, I've been stalking people on the Web. What a treat it was to discover your blog and get to see the expanded Sheffield family. Amazing! They are adorable, and I can only imagine how busy they're keeping you.
Catherine...I emailed you when the boys were born but perhaps I have the wrong email address. I am glad that you finally found our blog. Please give us your email address so that we can keep in contact.
2 comments:
In my efforts to contact everyone who was in Eric's ward during the time he was bishop, I've been stalking people on the Web. What a treat it was to discover your blog and get to see the expanded Sheffield family. Amazing! They are adorable, and I can only imagine how busy they're keeping you.
Catherine...I emailed you when the boys were born but perhaps I have the wrong email address. I am glad that you finally found our blog. Please give us your email address so that we can keep in contact.
Post a Comment