There's a new concentrator in town! On Monday, January 20, we had a change of oxygen concentrators in the house.
Old Concentrator

New Concentrator
That's right...Makaio is officially off of oxygen and oh what freedom we are experiencing! It is so nice to pick him up and walk around the house freely. However, the best thing is that I no longer have to carry around two car seats and two oxygen tanks when we go to doctor's appointments.
I was nervous to take him off at first but if the doctor says he is ready then I guess he is ready. Kekoa is scheduled to get off of oxygen on January 21 and I am already counting down the days! Let's just hope his transition goes as smoothly as Makaio's did.
2 comments:
YEAH!!!!
THAT IS SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!
I bet it was a little scary at first but you just wait when they are both off! :)
TROUBLE is all I have to say!
Post a Comment