Neither one of us is a fan of Halloween but since Tutu sent us costumes this year, we went with it. The Zoo Keeper and his little Panda just headed to the Trunk-or-Treat. I must say that the last minute Zoo Keeper costume didn't turn out that bad. Unfortunately Kekoa and I are home sick but we'll celebrate the night by watching Game 7.
On Halloween we'll take pictures of both bears and both zoo keepers and post them for your viewing pleasure.
4 comments:
Ah-dorable!!!
thanks for keeping your viewers' needs in mind.
Fun! I never really cared for Halloween until we had a little one, it's so much more fun when you get to dress up little people. :)
Valorie, I know what you mean. I didn't really care about Halloween either. However, it has been fun this year to think of things that we could be that go with their costumes.
Post a Comment