Friday, October 7, 2011

Now That's Funny

This past week my sister Chelsy came to visit and we wore the babies out. This picture is proof that Makaio was extremely tired. He usually falls asleep on his hands but then moves them at some point during his nap. This time was different. He fell asleep in the same exact position in which he woke up. The end result was hand prints on his face.

Perhaps he is working on war paint for Halloween. Whatever the case may be, we laughed just as hard as he did!

3 comments:

Salcido Family said...

Ha ha ha! That's awesome!! I looked at his picture before I saw what you wrote and I thought those were hand prints on his face and I also thought, "What in the world?!"
Cute cute cute!!

nathan n rachel said...

So funny!

Hollie said...

lol. oh boy. that is FUNNY.