We don't usually go to the park here because all of them use wood chips/mulch as fall protection for the kids. This past week while we were in AZ we found a park that used that squishy rubber stuff and so I let the boys loose. You be the judge of whether or not we need to spend more time at the park because it is the equivalent of pure joy!
That stuff on Kekoa's face is not jelly from his lunch but multiple scratches from a run-in with a stool and tile earlier in the week.


3 comments:
I miss the rubber at the parks. I as well am not a wood chip or rock fan. Your boys are so cute! love the smiles
Those pictures are so awesome!!
you're boys are so stinkin cute! and yes, it looks like maybe you should take them to the park every chance you get.
Post a Comment