Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Funny Little Ones

While driving in the car the other day I rolled Kekoa's window down and not Makaio's. Makaio looked at Kekoa and said, "Koa, close window!"

Makaio has started to touch his penis every time I change his diaper and I have been trying to teach him that he shouldn't do that. Tonight he did it again and I told him, "Makaio, don't touch your penis." He then replied, "Bye penis." Sterling and I started laughing which just made Makaio proud of his comment.

I was being lazy and so the boys and I were sitting on the kitchen floor sharing a bowl of Cream of Wheat. Kekoa kept standing up and I kept asking him to sit down. Makaio must have heard enough reminders because the next time Kekoa stood up Makaio said, "Koa on bum mom said."

Makaio's new thing is to say, "Daddy do it." The other day we were at the grocery store and I was trying to get him out of the truck and he kept saying, "No, Daddy do it." It was such a pleasant day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the post! made me laugh.

Rachel Culmer said...

Hannah puts her hand down in her "stuff" every time I change her diaper too! It grosses me out. YUCK!