Monday, October 6, 2008

When You're the Best of Friends

I was once told that some of the best and truest friends I would ever have would be the members of my family. I was young when I received this counsel and at that point I couldn't imagine how true that statement would be.

As I have progressed from child to teenager and teenager to adult my parents and siblings have been faithful, committed friends. They forgive my weaknesses, correct my faults, laugh with me at my mistakes and love me no matter what. Perhaps it is because we are family and therefore we are stuck with each other but I like to think it is because we are the best of friends and that is what friends do.

My Best Friends

2 comments:

Sally and Jay said...

Cylynn, I think you are right. By the way I love seeing the pictures of your family. I love your short hair by the way. Love you tons
Sally

Anonymous said...

you look great!!! I also love the hair.