Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Little Doe-Doe Bird

When I was in 9th grade my sister Jaycia gave birth to a little boy that would soon become one of my very best friends. From the time Joseph was born I loved him so much and as he gets older I find so many reasons to love him more. We had so much fun together during his stay over the holidays. We played basketball, performed baptisms at the Nauvoo Temple, threw rocks into the Mississippi river, counted the number of grapes that he could put in his mouth without choking (he manged 50), laughed together on more than one occasion and most of all just enjoyed our time together. So without further introductions, here he is, my little best friend.


3 comments:

TeamAumua said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Brings back fun memories with you. Oh, I saw Heather a few weeks ago we thought about you a lot! Miss you girl! I love your GUTS!!!

Kelli said...

dear sterling i wanted to write you and cylynn to say wow hear i am on your blog space can you believe it i am so excited i will write more soon .love mom

Hollie said...

really? don't you think it's time you posted again?