Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sometimes We All Need a Little Nudge

Thanks to Emily I will be updating our blog within the next couple of days. I have been lazy lately and blogging seems so difficult. Perhaps I need to remember that a post doesn't need to be wonderful it just needs to be posted.

Thanks Em!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello i told you to update, gosh, you know you can update from your Touch while stealing wi-fi. give it a try. geez. (thats the worst I can do in terms of grammar and punctuation, I hope you enjoyed it.)

Anonymous said...

Yeah an update!! hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas

srf said...

It has now been three days since your little promise. Or by "couple" of days did you mean two weeks? Be sure to put a picture of Georgie at Christmas up.

Hollie said...

yes indeed. I would have told you to post too if I posted that often.... I am getting better though, I'm trying to set a good example for you.