Monday, July 26, 2010

BMW

As many of you know, we were looking for a new vehicle. We did some shopping around and found a couple of vehicles that we liked but since we are both unemployed at this time, we didn't dare apply for a loan for fear of rejection.

I called my parents and talked to them about possible options and what we could do to get a family vehicle and they decided to help us out and give us a BMW. Now, do not think that we are living the high life and that we have one awesome vehicle because the BMW version we got is much different than you might be thinking.

BMW in our case stands for Big Mormon Wagon aka Chevy Suburban. Granted our family does not warrant this large of a vehicle right now, but you never know, at this rate we might grow in multiples of two always!

For all of you that are wondering what our tight ride looks like, here it is for your viewing pleasure. If you come and visit us you will be able to experience it firsthand.


Now you may have been thinking, "How dorky...a suburban?" Again you would have been wrong, our BMW is COOL! Oooh, tinted windows! Look at those rims! Look at the sweet metal runners (if that is what the things are called that you step on to get into the vehicle)!

Dad and Mom, thanks for pimpin' our ride!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A white 'burb just like ours! Of course, I'm looking to get rid of ours...it's the vehicle I drive to work. But we ARE replacing our minivan with another BMW. Congrats guys.

Rachel said...

HEY! I grew up diriving a suburban and it was awesome. I think you are really lucky.

Aggieland Mom said...

That's tight yo. Love it. I had to drive a huge GMC van when I was a teen, I would have rather had your pimped ride!

nathan n rachel said...

I grew up with a suburban. I think you're looks slick!

Erin Teichert Barbuto said...

Heck, if you want a real BMW, mine's still available. I fixed switched the windo switches so now you can roll down the driver's side instead of only the passenger side. The bottom half of the front bumper is gone but who needs fog lights anyway? Once you duct tape the side blinker back into place, you'll know what it is to be the coolest driver in the world. Just let us know if you want it...