Thank you for coming to visit after three months of pumping. I was beginning to think that we might never have a chance to meet. You have actually managed to add more stress to my life, how kind of you! Though I appreciate your desire to develop a friendship with me, I think I will have to rid my life of you as soon as possible.
Love,
Cylynn
4 comments:
This is why we love you. you make crappy things funny and you always look to the positive side.
YUCK! I hate mastitis. I had it once, too, when E was 8 weeks or so.
The antibiotics will help but also heat on them, a hot shower or heating pad. Good luck! let me know if you need anything!
Ooohhh...I'm so sorry Cylynn.
you crack me up sorella. I don't know what that thing is that came to visit you, but if you're rejecting it's friendship it must be bad. hope you're get better.
Post a Comment