Dear "Mother" Nature,
I'm not sure who gave you the title of mother, but it doesn't seem fitting. I do not see evidence of love, kindness or nurture in the gift that you gave to us yesterday! The picture was taken to show you what we woke up to this morning. I just have one question, how do you sleep at night?...evidently you don't.
Not Love,
Cylynn
10 comments:
Oh man that looks terrible!!
Oh man. I laughed out loud at this. You crack me up. Miss you!!!
I will add Minnesota to the places I don't want to live due to horrible snow/wind, right next to South Dakota.
@Dallin: Good decision. I remember when I said I would never live in Minnesota about three years ago and after yesterday, I remember why.
Okay, okay, I'll stop complaining about Iowa! Hope you've got snow shoes so you can go mountaineering, I mean, go grocery shopping.
Tell me you have a garage. I'm so glad that Sarah left us her old, small snow blower because it sure beats shoveling. We need to get together before it snows again and we're trapped inside until April.
Boo, snow! Sorry about that. Your little men are so adorable and getting so big! They look great and you look great. Hope you're having a great Christmastime with your babes, even though the snow sucks.
Julie,
We do have a one car garage and that is where the vehicle I drive stays. The silver car in the picture is actually our car. On a positive note, Sterling only had to dig for an hour to get it out.
Holy snow Cylynn....wow!
OMG! Cylynn!!! How ever do you manage? I would have turned right back around, crawled into bed and cried myself back to sleep! lol Well, at least thats what I did when I lived in Iowa, you may remember. But I am happy to brag ;-) no snow in Portland yet!!!! lol
Glad to see (that aside from the weather) all else is well!!
Miss you all! <3
Post a Comment