Yesterday Makaio and I were headed to his PT appointment, late of course, when I suddenly realized that I had forgotten his diaper bag. At first I started to freak out and I called Sterling, of course there was nothing to be done. So I resorted to praying like crazy that he wouldn't poop while we were at PT. However, knowing my little machine, I knew that at about 9:00 he would be dropping off his first load of the day. Sure enough we get to PT and I smelled something a little putrid and I knew it was his brand. I was hoping that it was just a toot but the giant bulge in his diaper lead me to believe otherwise.
It was a really large and stinky poop that I could do nothing about. I was thinking of going into the bathroom and dumping it out of his diaper and hoping that would do the trick. However, even though my prayer for no poop was not answered I did find a spare diaper in the bathroom and you better believe that I used it!
CLARIFICATION: The title of this post is in reference to the stinky diaper and not that I dislike being a mother.
4 comments:
That is funny. So glad you found a spare diaper! One time Chris and his mom were somewhere with Will and he pooped in the car (he was a size 3 or 4 at the time) the only size in the car was a newborn. needless to say he was wearing a baby thong when they arrived back home.
Karen. I rarely laugh aloud when I read things but I did in fact laugh hysterically at your comment! Thanks for sharing.
I once forgot Hannah's diaper bag when I went to the grocery store. I was so panicked the entire time, but luckily nothing bad happened.
Ha ha! That's EXACTLY why I keep spare diapers in the Sienna. But I won't get caught with a baby thong like Karen, I change them out as she gets bigger. ;)
Post a Comment