This is actually our second Halloween but since we were discharged from the hospital a month prior to our first Halloween, this is our first one to celebrate. Daddy and Mommy really went crazy this year by taking us to one house and allowing us to get one piece of candy. It happened to be our neighbor and she kindly took a picture of the four of us.
As you can see, our parents didn't dress up like they promised but I guess we will forgive them. At least Daddy dressed up for the Trunk-or-Treat and that is saying a lot for two parents that don't really get into this holiday. Mommy said she would gladly dress in all gray, crouch down in a ball and be a rock but we don't know if her old legs could crouch into a ball at every door.
Our first trick-or-treater was actually me, Makaio. I took the opportunity while Mommy and Daddy were distracted to get into the candy bowl and go for a Kit Kat.
I chewed through that wrapper so fast and quickly devoured all the delicious chocolate knowing that as soon as Mommy caught me she would take it away. You better believe that I put up a good fight when she tried to get it from my "kung-fu" panda grip!
We hope that you have enjoyed the adventures of our day as much as we enjoyed our Halloween spoils. We love you all.
Makaio and Kekoa


6 comments:
Aww, I love it, SO CUTE!!
they look so cute and how did you get them to keep the hoods on? max would start ripping his off everytime i put it on his head and i had to bribe carter with candy to put his on at all. these pictures make your boys look very cooperative!
the secret to keeping the hoods on was take pictures as fast as you can within a 2 minute window. the hoods didn't last long so the truth is that they were not as cooperative as the pictures might make you think.
I love how you tell the stories!
They are so stinking cute! Love it! I hope one day we can see them in person on Halloween, but I am glad we have blogs until that day comes! Love you guys!
I am jealous of twins. Don't get me wrong... Zach was cute for Halloween, but when there is 2 they are double the cuteness!
Post a Comment