Monday, April 30, 2012

Bookworm

Kekoa loves to have books read to him. He knows which books are his favorites and will bring you book after book as long as you sit on the floor and read them to him. He has started to become pretty independent and so he likes to sit in his reading nook and read to himself. I love hearing him try to mimic certain things that I say or do when I read the books to him. One of my favorite things that he does is turn to a specific place in a book, over and over, because he knows that I will make a noise or say something that makes him smile.

Here he is in one of his favorite reading spots. We've been thinking of upgrading to a chair although I sometimes wonder if he will like it as much as he does the Costco butter box.


1 comment:

Hollie said...

i think you should keep the box until he's too big for it. then upgrade to a bigger box. because boxes are just so fun. chairs are boring....