Thursday, September 23, 2010

113 Days Later

We are finally at home! It is nice to be here and things went well on our first night. The boys slept really well and so did their mama. I slept on the couch and Sterling slept in the bedroom. I figured that it is more important for him to sleep well through the night than it is for me.

I was thinking that I would take naps while the boys were sleeping throughout the day but that didn't happen. I was too busy putting away everything that we acquired while living at the hospital. Perhaps tomorrow I will get a nap! It's only 8:30 and I feel like I am done for the night.

So I will leave you with a few pictures from the final day at the hospital and the boys relaxing when we finally got home.

Last Morning in the Hospital

Learning to share again

6 comments:

Sally and Jay said...

You two look sooo excited!! I bet that was the best feeling to think about being at home in your own surroundings and as on big family!!! The boys look as adorable as ever!! Really? Has it been 113 days?? Love you guys! Cy call me sometime when you have a chace! (that may be never, but please) :)

Rosenbaum said...

So are you in your new home, all together as a family again? That is such great news! Have fun with your new dolls. They are so precious. And with all you will be busy with, don't forget to blog...else, how will I stalk you?

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations. They are adorable and you look great of course. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!

Tawnya said...

Oh Congratulations!! I am so happy for you !

TeamAumua said...

I still can't believe you're a mommy! I'm So glad the boys got to come home finally!! I love you Cy, I can't wait to meet the men in your life =)It'll happen, someday I hope!