Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Over the past couple of weeks Kekoa has started to scream out in pain during his nap and I have had to go into the bedroom and rescue him. I think that what keeps happening is that he tries to turn around and get out of his crib and then once his legs are through the slats he can't quite figure out how to get them back into the crib. He usually cries/screams until I go in there and help him but yesterday he didn't. He took a four hour nap yesterday just like this.



Since I found him like this yesterday I decided that it is probably a good idea if I go in and check on him once he falls asleep. It's a good thing I did because he was napping away with his legs dangling out of the crib again today.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh man, a four hour nap! But that truly can't be comfortable. Poor kiddo.

Hollie said...

lol!!! what a funny kid. But maybe not so funny when it makes him cry. Sometimes I find Andrea with her face smashed into the mesh side of her pack-n-play, it doesn't seem to bother her and it just makes me laugh.