"Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday babies. Oh, we love you so!" June 8, 2010 marked one week of life for our little guys and oh how we celebrated. The boys were fast asleep in their beds for most of the day, Sterling and I stared at them while they enjoyed their rest and the nurses and doctors stopped by for rounds (although we like to think that they came to celebrate). All in all the party was a hit. The boys behaved themselves on their one week birthday and had great nights to compensate for all of the partying.
Here is a picture of each of the boys literally "living it up" on the one week anniversary of their birth into this world.
Kekoa
Makaio
Notice how both of them perform the I'm too Sexy pose by putting both arms behind their heads and showing off their muscular chests! How could anyone resist that cuteness?!
2 comments:
These are great pictures of really how small they are. Look at those skinny little legs. They are so precious. Thanks for sharing them with us.
I can not even STAND IT!!! I love them!!!! I wanna go back to the NICU soooo bad now! This size is one of my Favs... my very favorite is like 2.5lbs....you just wait! You'll agree! mmmmwwwwwaaaaa boys!
Post a Comment