We did not want to leave you without pictures, so here are a few more from the last couple of days.
Here is Sterling holding Kekoa. They say they just like to feel pressure, like they are surrounded, as they were in the womb. That is why the are in cocoon-like blankets.
Here is Cylynn holding Makaio's head.
Here is Cylynn's thumb with one of Makaio's feet. Half her thumb is as long as his foot.
Here is Cylynn holding Kekoa now.
It will be a few weeks before they can leave their beds and we can hold them in our arms, but it is so nice to be able to touch them now.
2 comments:
I am so glad you are keeping up on your posts! We are all so eager to see these bundles! I am so glad we got to see you today!
What cute cute kids! I love the family pictures. They are adorable.
Post a Comment