GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT!
It is crazy to think that our first picture with the boys will not be in a hospital bed with me looking like I just gave birth. What it will be is us in the NICU nursery, sitting in a chair, with our babies hooked up to a bunch of machines and everything will be closely monitored. But...I wouldn't have it any other way. Our beginning was completely unexpected and so different from what we had imagined but it is perfect for our family.



Cylynn and Makaio
One Happy Mother
3/4 of the Family
3 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!
I love this! I am so glad you got to hold him, here's hoping little K gets a turn soon.
Thanks for texting me last night. I had such a hard day worrying and it meant a lot to me.
Oh Cylynn, I'm crying. That is so exciting. I think about you guys a lot and wish you were here in Rochester. Hopefully when the boys are big and strong we'll get to hang out!
Post a Comment