Thursday, June 10, 2010

Like Father Like Son

We hope that none of the blog readers out there get sick of us posting pictures all of the time. We just think that the boys are so cute that we can't help but snap a picture or twenty every now and again.

In fact this morning I boldly asked our nurse to be objective and tell us if she thought the boys were weird looking or if she thought they were cute. Of course I wanted her to be honest but part of me thought, "If she says they are weird looking, I might knock her out." She said that she thought they were cute and that she specifically asks to take care of the boys each time that she is working.

By this point you are probably wondering what in the world the post title has to do with anything, right? As many of you know, Sterling generally sports a beard. I don't blame the boys for wanting to be like their dad because he is such a wonderful man, but this is taking it to the extreme...facial hair already!!!

S. Sheffield


M. Sheffield

K. Sheffield

Believe me, if I could kiss their faces like I'm kissing Sterling's, you would have a picture of that also.

Anyway, if you look closely at the boys' chins you will be able to see the white beard hair that they have developed at such a young age. That hair is actually called lanugo and is generally gone by the time a term child is delivered. Since the boys came so early there wasn't time to lose the hair and thus all three of my guys have beards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your so funny. Love the diaperless babies too. maybe your boys will grow up just like you cy!