Friday, June 11, 2010

Ring or Bracelet?

We continue to receive shocked comments on how small the boys are and advice from previous NICU parents to take plenty of pictures when they are small. They say that it is easy to forget how small they were as they grow. Well here are a few more pictures demonstrating their small size. What you see on their wrists or arms is my, Sterling's, wedding ring.

Makaio

Makaio

Kekoa

Kekoa

I thought I would give you all a couple of pictures of each because one is just not enough. It is amazing to see all the extra space around the ring on the wrists. It just slipped right over their little hands. They are so tiny. They are doing well and are ten days old today wearing their first piece of jewelry: a ring, or maybe a bracelet.

5 comments:

Sally and Jay said...

Cy how much do they weigh today? cute as ever!!

Amanda said...

Thats incredible! I can't believe that they are that small.

Ben and Dena said...

Wow! I just checked to see how you guys were doing and found tiny twin baby boys!! I didn't know you were even expecting! Congratulations and we will keep your family in our prayers!
Dena

Salcido Family said...

DJ says your boys look good. That might not mean much but he works in the NICU at Phoenix Childrens Hospital so he has seen a lot of tiny guys like yours. I don't really know what to say every time I read one of your postings, I want to cry because I can't imagine leaving my babies and especially not being able to hold them and kiss them. You are so strong Cy (Sterling I'm sure you are too I've never gotten to meet you yet). Please know how much I love you and are praying for you and your sweet boys.

Hollie said...

Sheesh Cylynn. No posts for months and months and then BAM all this fun stuff to read and pictures to look at. Keep 'em comin'.